Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the forum celebrating the work of Author J.A. Giunta.
Joe is an Fantasy author with numerous short stories and books published in both paperback and ebook. He has a B.A. in English from Arizona State and has worked in the IT industry for over 15 years. He now writes novels full-time at home.

Joe's Profile (and books) at BrickCaveMedia.com: brkcv.com/BCGiunta
Joe's Books in the BCBookClub.com Store: bcbookclub.com/index.php/bcbc-store
Joe's Website: jagiunta.com

Posts in this forum are viewable to the general public. Be a part of the discussion, join the BC Book Club today: bcbookclub.com/index.php/be-a-member

• Page:

TOPIC:

Welcome to the Warden's Legacy Cover Reveal 6 days 15 hours ago #147

• jgiunta
  • Purple Forum Brick Caver, Level 1
  • Thank you received: 1
This one was actually a little difficult to write. I wanted to the story to be from a dragon's perspective. To make that unique, I portrayed all dragons as having a form of synesthesia that gives them perfect sense. They use all their senses to form a picture of the world in their mind. Blending all of those senses without overusing certain descriptors was challenging.

There is magic in this world, but it's a world at the end of its life cycle if something doesn't change. It's far more bleak than the setting and fantastical magical of Taellus.

I also purposely limited myself to one point of view for the entire novel. I know it would have been fun to jump into the heads of other characters, to answer questions that burn in your mind as you're reading. But in my opinion it would have ruined what I planned as a big reveal. Hopefully it works out. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boboratory

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Welcome to the Warden's Legacy Cover Reveal 6 days 15 hours ago #148

Thank you to all the viewers tonite for the Cover Reveal! Please do not hesitate to post your questions for Joe in the coming days. He'll be happy to answer them and we'll keep you up to date on the progress of the release!

Bob Nelson
Principle Support Executive
Brick Cave Media
brickcavemedia.com

Welcome to the Warden's Legacy Cover Reveal 5 days 21 hours ago #149

• ABarnes
  • Thank you received: 1
The book cover Is so cool!